Every great company has one thing in common. That is, having a good team and empowering and enriching them.
Here are five best ways to empower your team for success:
- Give people power to make decisions
- Listen to your team during branstorming sessions
- Respect their decisions and their talent
- Let them do the tasks they were hired for
- Embrace their self-interest
There’s this famous quote from the movie Now you see me. Which reads, “The closer you look, the less you will see.” I truly believe that this quote applies the same for managing a team as well.