Canny.io starts at $50 and I feel like it is overpriced for what its worth. There are no mobile apps, and their support is usually delayed even as a paying customer. What other good alternatives are available for Canny.io and Upvoty?
Hellonext comes with the following features that are way ahead of Canny.io:
- iOS and Android app for admins to manage feedback on the go.
- Hellonext;'s support team is incredibly responsive and you can also ask for features customized to your domain.
- The pricing starts at $10 per month per account for startups. And goes up to $350 per month for Enterprises (1000+ employees).
- No variable pricing or limits on the usage.
- Free for Open Source communities, Educational Institutions and Non-profit organizations.
- Customize colors, forms, buttons and so much more.
- Granular controls over your domain.
- Deep integrations with Slack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mEjv3NFZyw
- Deep integration with Intercom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mEjv3NFZyw
- Deep integration with Zapier.
There is so much more. And they release features every 15 days. The upcoming features can also be tracked here: https://feedback.hellonext.co/?filter=in_progress