Setting up a Blockchain Business Network With Hyperledger Fabric & Composer Running in Multiple Physical Machine

(Varun Raj) #237

I dont think you’ve to install the composer again in the second machine, Instead run the peers alone and start only once. It should automatically sync.

(agung) #238

so I can run composer playground and composer rest server and hyperledger explorer on second machine without run composer network start?

(Varun Raj) #239

Yep, You just need to upload the card and the connection profile in the card should have the IP Addresses mapped properly.

(agung) #240

so we just need to run ./createPeerAdmin.sh in second machine (./createPeerAdmin.sh used on the first machine)?

(Varun Raj) #241

Actually you dont even need that if you’re going to use only explorer and rest server in second machine. You just need the cards to be imported to your wallet.

(agung) #242

thank you so much, I’ll try to import my wallet using this tutorial (https://hyperledger.github.io/composer/v0.19/managing/id-cards-playground) and import it into my second machine using this tutorial (https://hyperledger.github.io/composer/v0.19/reference/composer.card.export.html).
I’ll informt you as soon as I can

(Varun Raj) #243

Sure :slight_smile: Keep me posted here :slight_smile:

(agung) #244

I wanna to say thank you so much for your time for helping me
I’ve tried your suggestion and it’s works perfectly as what I want

The conclusion for my problem is, just install and start composer once in first machine, and copied the card to all of the machine, and the machine will sync automatically, right?

1 Like
(Varun Raj) #245

That sounds great :slight_smile: Glad to help you on this regards.

Keep us posted on anything you face issue in :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Akhil Kura) #246

i also got the same error what you have changed in connection.json file

(Akhil Kura) #247

:heavy_multiplication_x: Installing business network. This may take a minute…
Error: Error trying install business network. Error: The business network failed to install on 1 or more peers: Response from attempted peer comms was an error: Error: Failed to connect before the deadline

this is the error

(Sahiti Sahiti Dyavarashetti) #248

I got anerror while executing the following command::::
composer network install --card PeerAdmin@hlfv1 --archiveFile procurement-phase@0.0.86.bna

Error: Error trying install business network. Error: The business network failed to install on 1 or more peers: Response from attempted peer comms was an error: Error: Failed to connect before the deadline
Command failed

I got this error when i am trying to add multiple peers from different machines
Can U help me to solve this ???

(Sahiti Sahiti Dyavarashetti) #249

I also faced the same issue.Can u suggest me that how u overcome this error???What are the changes need to be done in connection.json file ???

(Sahiti Sahiti Dyavarashetti) #250

composer network install --card PeerAdmin@hlfv1 --archiveFile procurement-phase@0.0.86.bna✖ Installing business network. This may take a minute…
Command failed

(Akhil Kura) #251

please provide the solution for this error

(Suma Sathivada) #253

Hi Akhil,

Did you resolve the error.If you resolved can you please share.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Suma

(Suma Sathivada) #254

Hi Sahiti,

Did you resolve the error.If you resolved can you please share.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Suma

(Sahiti Sahiti Dyavarashetti) #255

Peers mentioned in channel configuration are not joined in business network .May b peer failed to join to the channel.Check the logs of the peer .If Peer is not running i.e., if peer is not started and u r trying to join such peer in channel then u will get such error while installing the business network

(Arvind Kumar) #256

i got this problem when my peer is not running. So create all container again and delete all volume
by
docker volume prune
./startFabric.sh

(Arvind Kumar) #257

i got this problem when my peer is not running. So create all container again and delete all volume
by
docker volume prune
./startFabric.sh