Setting up a Blockchain Business Network With Hyperledger Fabric & Composer Running in Multiple Physical Machine

(Varun Raj) #62

Check if all your peers are running and configured properly, this happens if any of your peers are not reponding or not reachable.

(Varun Raj) #63

Delete the crypto config and regenerate it again. If there are multiple certificates generated this might occur

(Swati Kasera) #64

@varun

getting the below error.

#Fetch the channelblock
docker exec -e "CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/etc/hyperledger/msp/users/Admin@Org2.AD.com/msp" peer0.Org2.AD.com peer channel fetch config -o orderer.172.31.17.157:7050 -c composerchannel
2018-02-25 17:24:05.298 UTC [msp] GetLocalMSP -> DEBU 001 Returning existing local MSP
2018-02-25 17:24:05.298 UTC [msp] GetDefaultSigningIdentity -> DEBU 002 Obtaining default signing identity
2018-02-25 17:24:05.344 UTC [grpc] Printf -> DEBU 003 grpc: addrConn.resetTransport failed to create client transport: connection error: desc = "transport: Error while dialing dial tcp: lookup orderer.172.31.17.157 on 127.0.0.11:53: no such host"; Reconnecting to {orderer.172.31.17.157:7050 <nil>}
Error: Error connecting due to  rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = grpc: the connection is unavailable

How can this be resolved?

(Ivan Vaccari) #65

Thanks for your support, i have deploy the network and connect the Peer2 on the network. I have another issue related to the deplying of the .bna, when i run this command from the node with orderer installed

composer network start --card PeerAdmin@hlfv1 --networkAdmin admin --networkAdminEnrollSecret adminpw --archiveFile tutorial-network@0.0.1.bna --file networkadmin.card

It return before this error:

Error: Error trying to instatiate composer runtime. Error: Failed to receive commit notification for transaction <transactionID> with code ENDORSEMENT_POLICY_FAILURE 

After i reboot all machine and restart the network and it return:

Error: Error trying to instatiate composer runtime. Error: Failed to receive commit notification for transaction <transactionID> within the timeout 

How can i solve this? thanks

(Swati Kasera) #66

@easypete @Ivan_Vaccari

Hi,
I am trying to do the same setup that you have done for two peers on different machines. Can you please share the files of docker-compose.yml, crypto-config.yaml, configtx.yaml, docker-composePeer2.yml and startFabric-Peer2.sh. It would be really helpful to me.

(Varun Raj) #67

Have you mapped the domain name of orderer to its corresponding IP in the second machines.

(Varun Raj) #68

Looks like something is issue with your endorsement policy, Can you check if all the peers and the organizations are working correctly?

(Swati Kasera) #69

This is what i have written in the startFabric-Peer2.sh in the 2nd machine

#Fetch the channelblock
docker exec -e “CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/etc/hyperledger/msp/users/Admin@Org2.AD.com/msp” peer0.Org2.AD.com peer channel fetch config -o orderer.172.31.17.157:7050 -c composerchannel

The ip on which orderer is running is 172.31.17.157

(Varun Raj) #72

Oh yeah, Now in the docker composer of the second peer, just map the orderer IP to orderer.example.com under extra hosts section.

After which the peer will be able to find the orderer with the domain name.

(Swati Kasera) #73

is this correct?

(Swati Kasera) #74

Is there a way i can show you my codebase?

(Varun Raj) #75

Is this the domain name you used for orderer in crypto-config.yaml and configtx.yaml

(Swati Kasera) #76

crypto-config.yaml

(Swati Kasera) #77

configtx.yaml

(Varun Raj) #78

I can see IP address here, I strongly suggest you to use a domain name for all the components in the network as it reduces confusion. And map them in the hosts.

(Ivan Vaccari) #79

Hi, these are my files:
Files
Thanks

(Ivan Vaccari) #80

I suppose that all peers and organizations work correctly because the peer2 join into the channel, how can i check if they are correctly work?

(Varun Raj) #81

Just check if all the docker instances are running and has no errors in logs.

(Ivan Vaccari) #82

I have changed my configuration mapping orderer.example.com with the extra_hosts and editing /etc/hosts.

On the second machine, the docker return me an error regarding the transaction like previously describe.

(Haoxue Song) #83

Thanks Varun,

I changed something and now I am getting another error message:

✖ Installing runtime for business network tutorial-network. This may take a minute...
Error: Error trying to ping. Error: Error trying to query business network. Error: The creator's signature over the proposal is not valid, err The signature is invalid
Command failed

What do you think might be the issue? Thank you so much in advance!