Setting up a Blockchain Business Network With Hyperledger Fabric & Composer Running in Multiple Physical Machine

(Rajiv) #111

Can anyone please let me know, how to configure the multichannel in hyperledger fabric and how to retrieve the data from multiple channels?

(dara) #112

Hi sir, Install Fabric Tools (Use this) link is not working! Please help.

(Ivan Vaccari) #113

@dara652 use this command:

curl -sSL https://goo.gl/6wtTN5 | bash -s 1.0.4

(dara) #114

@Ivan_Vaccari Thank for your reply, But can I use bash -s 1.1.0?

curl -sSL https://goo.gl/6wtTN5 | bash -s 1.1.0

(Ivan Vaccari) #115

I dont know, i nave tested the tutorial using versione 1.0.4.

(dara) #116

Hi, In second machine we need to install and configure all step like first machine in this tutorial?
Thank you in advance!

(Varun Raj) #117

You need to use the same version as you hyperledger fabric images.

(Ivan Vaccari) #118

@dara652 before running the command: ./teardown && ./start

I have copied the entire folder in the second machina. If you use another physical machine, you could edit the file /etc/hosts adding the IP address and the name of each module.
After this two steps, you could create the network.

(Saeedi) #120

HI, i have been wondering if i want to make dedicated physical machine each for CA, Orderer, Peer0, Peer1, Peer2 respectively. What changes should i make in current scripts ? Can you shine some light on this aspect also. Thanks in advance.

(ironman) #121

@varun Hi, in this tutorial is very helpful. but i am not clear something. Can i know where 2 pcs have connection (peer to peer)? And how to testing in this tutorial, i don’t know where to use ip address or something for connection?
I am very thanks for this tutorial.:heart_eyes:

(dara) #122

Thank you, where i need to edit /etc/hosts adding the IP address and the name of each module? can you explain me more clearly. my case is use 2 PCs. I don’t know how to configure with those PCs. I have error when i run ./startFabric-Peer2.sh in 2nd PC. Thank you again.

2018-04-17 12:04:25.825 UTC [grpc] Printf -> DEBU 003 grpc: addrConn.resetTransport failed to create client transport: connection error: desc = “transport: Error while dialing dial tcp: lookup org1.example.com on 127.0.0.11:53: no such host”; Reconnecting to {org1.example.com:7050 }
Error: Error connecting due to rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = grpc: the connection is unavailable

(Ivan Vaccari) #123

In the /etc/hosts file, insert the IP address of each component of the network.
An example is:
192.168.1.150 orderer.org1.example.com

(dara) #124

@Ivan_Vaccari Thank for your reply! but i don’t know where directory of /etc/hosts file.
I have test with this in ./startFabric-Peer2.sh

docker exec -e “CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/etc/hyperledger/msp/users/Admin@org1.example.com/msp” peer2.org1.example.com peer channel fetch config -o 192.168.0.107 orderer.org1.example.com:7050 -c composerchannel
docker exec -e “CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/etc/hyperledger/msp/users/Admin@org1.example.com/msp” peer2.org1.example. com peer channel join -b composerchannel_config.block

(dara) #125

but show error:

docker exec -e “CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/etc/hyperledger/msp/users/Admin@org1.example.com/msp” peer2.org1.example.com peer channel fetch config -o 192.168.0.107 orderer.org1.example.com:7050 -c composerchannel
2018-04-17 12:32:12.568 UTC [msp] GetLocalMSP -> DEBU 001 Returning existing local MSP
2018-04-17 12:32:12.568 UTC [msp] GetDefaultSigningIdentity -> DEBU 002 Obtaining default signing identity
Error: Ordering service endpoint 192.168.0.107 is not valid or missing

(Ivan Vaccari) #126

Remove the hostname if you use the IP address… IP:PORT.
The directory is /etc/. Do you have experience with linux?

(dara) #127

@Ivan_Vaccari Thank you very much. I am a beginner with linux. where i need to change? And in 1st machine i need to edit or not?

in /etc/hosts file in 2nd machine (pc)

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.1.1 hyperledgerlinux-X550LN

The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

Thank again!

(dara) #128

@Ivan_Vaccari Thank you now its working:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(dara) #129

Hi @varun now i am completed your tutorial, but i want to know the orderer distributes to other peers maintaining all the peers in sync. I don’t know how do all the peers are sync?
Thanks for your tutorial! :grinning:

(Karthik Kamalakannan) #130

Good to know that you got the platform up and running. Do you mind sharing the article on your social media to support us @dara652?

(dara) #131

Yes thank you, I have been shard its to social media. Thanks…:heart_eyes: