Setting up a multi node Hyperledger Fabric network with Docker Swarm | Skcript

(Alberto Carmona) #23

Thank you very much for the tutorial, it is really helpful. I can’t manage to deploy kafka correctly and it fails, everything else is up and running, I get a shutdown state with “task: non-zero exit (1)”. Can you help me please? Thanks!

(Munesh Rawat) #24

Hi all,
I have implemented multi node setup on two VMs. first VM is as a manager node and second one is as a worker node. and i have also created channel and join the channel to peers of Org1 (manager node VM1). And also able to invoke and query for ORG1 (VM1). but when i am going to join peers of ORG2 (worker node VM2) then not able to do that. and also not able to telnet ORG2 containers on manager node.

So please help me???

(Varun Raj) #25

Check the logs with docker service ps <service_id>

(Alberto Carmona) #26

Thanks for the response, I was able to solve it but I haven’t been able to use the SDK properly, I get the following error:

2019-02-04T12:34:45.710Z - error: [Network]: _initializeInternalChannel: Unable to initialize channel. Attempted to contact 6 Peers. Last error was Error: 2 UNKNOWN: Stream removed
Error processing transaction. Error: Unable to initialize channel. 
Attempted to contact 6 Peers. Last error was Error: 2 UNKNOWN: Stream removed
Error: Unable to initialize channel. Attempted to contact 6 Peers. Last error was Error: 2 UNKNOWN: Stream removed
at Network._initializeInternalChannel (/home/alberto/ibotics-network-1/application/node_modules/fabric-network/lib/network.js:127:12)
Disconnect from Fabric gateway.
Issue program complete.

Have you been able to run the SDK in your example?

If not, what’s the best approach to develop an application that interacts with the CLI?

Many thanks

Nice tutorial, I have a question regards CLI. if I have CLI container in one physical machine, can other physical machines use it to execute transactions? or the other machines should also have CLI container?

thank you