NEWS OF THE WEEK
- Deconstructing Elon Musk
- Website Starter Kit, A free, 4-part video course with interactive code examples to learn to make a website using HTML, JS, CSS and Node.js
- Everything is hard again
- The first rule of pricing is: you do not talk about pricing
- The two laws of building products
- Where Are the Start-Ups? Loss of Dynamism Is Impeding Growth
- The MVP is dead, long life to the MAP.
- Code Challenge #2: Build a Calculator with CSS Grid
- Native And PWA: Choices, Not Challengers!
- CSS Basics: The Syntax That Matters & The Syntax That Doesn’t
- thanks, Give thanks to the open source maintainers you depend on!
- charcoal, A Vue.js & Bulma Starter Kit.
- 50 Shades of Go: Traps, Gotchas, and Common Mistakes for New Golang Devs
- Subatomic Design Systems
- How focusing on the customer (not the competition) brought us over 1 million new signups in a year
- weepeople, A typeface of people sillhouettes, to make it easy to build web graphics featuring little people instead of dots.
- Books to Get Your Usability Testing Practice Up and Running
- The laziness that kills good products
- Benefits of a Design Language System Part 2 #DLS
- Google’s Chrome ad blocking arrives today and this is how it works
- The ‘Stories’ format is coming to Google search next
- Marketing Mix Is Key To A Successful Marketing Plan
- Facebook Turned Its Two-Factor Security ‘Feature’ Into the Worst Kind of Spam
- Marketing on Reddit Case Study
- What I Learned from Working for Both Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
Something just like this
- Protect your site from Cryptojacking with CSP + SRI
- Get started with React Native and Expo in minutes
- SSL Check, scan your website for non-secure content
- Tensorflow-Project-Template, A best practice for tensorflow project template architecture.
- Brainjunk and the killing of the internet mind
- Getting smart with React Navigation