What is happening people, I just spent my Sunday on a new desktop computer, installing windows and other stuff while letting nostalgia wash over me which includes 2 hour windows updates, never ending WinRAR trails and a whole lot of GTA Vice City. And even after all that I can confidently tell you, nothing beats a Mac. Anyway enjoy this week’s ‘best of’.
Feels good man
- Llama or Alpaca?
- The Case Against Google
- The state of iOS game development, according to the creators of Alto’s Odyssey
- AI trained to spot heart disease risks using retina scan
- Why Decentralization Matters
- The Simple Algorithm That Ants Use to Build Bridges
- Quick Guide To Writing Emails
- webpack 4: released!!
- 30 Seconds of CSS
- CSS Centering Explorer, Find the way that how to center things in CSS
- Bringing Together React, D3, And Their Ecosystem
- requests-html, Pythonic HTML Parsing for Humans™
- react-lazyload-fadein, React component to lazyload children with a nice fadein effect.
- The Future of State in React
- DNSPerf, DNS Performance Analytics and Comparison
- Patterns for writing manageable CSS without a framework
- frontend-case-studies, A curated list of technical talks and articles about real-world enterprise frontend development
- promises, Promises is a modern framework that provides a synchronization construct for Swift and Objective-C.
- vue-ethereum-ipfs, Distributed Application Starter: Vue front-end, Ethereum / IPFS Backend
- Protected routes and Authentication with React and Node.js
- Game AI: The Bots Strike Back!
- headless-chrome-crawler, Distributed crawler powered by Headless Chrome
- Code Size Optimization Mode in Swift 4.1
- Ruby Optimization with One Magic Comment
- Why you should contribute to open source projects
- gifski-app, Convert videos to high-quality GIFs on your Mac
- Here’s What Learning Should Really Look Like: A Coursera Redesign
- HandyMenu-SketchPlugin, Quick access to Sketch App plugins through contextual menu
- Testing out GitHub as a tool for design collaboration
- Rethinking a TV Remote for the Elderly
- 7 Practical Tips for Cheating at Design
- Case Study: App Shack. Designing Logo for Digital Agency.
- Designing Windows 95’s User Interface
A Design Language System Example Part 3 #DLS
Until next time, this has been your host, ⋆ 𝒫𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒥𝓊𝑔𝑒 ⋆