Stuff that you should read but you probably won’t anyway
- Stephen Hawking: Visionary physicist dies aged 76
- We should always consider how teenagers will use what we release. Fighting the propagation of dumbness.
- Who will steal Android from Google?
- How To Charge For A Website In 2018 (and Beyond)
- Screen Recording Utilities for macOS
- How To Build and Run A Geographically Distributed Engineering Team
- How to make competitive intelligence your competitive advantage
- This Is What Happens When Bitcoin Miners Take Over Your Town
- Famous cryptographers’ tombstone cryptogram decrypted
- Top Women in Tech Communities To Follow
- Dropbox Chief to Join Elite Ranks of Idea-to-I.P.O. Founders
What we see and touch is Frontend
- Sneak Peek: Beyond React 16
- Tracing from JS to the DOM and back again
- Some Things About
- Launching the Front-End Tooling Survey 2018
- CSS Grid One Year On
- Rough.js, Create graphics with a hand-drawn, sketchy, appearance
No one knows what is in Backend
- emma-cli, Terminal assistant to find and install node packages.
- A Practical Introduction to Blockchain with Python
- Machine Learning Crash Course with TensorFlow APIs
- 4 Easy Steps to Using Webpack with Your Node.js App
- typescript-starter, Quickly create and configure a new library or Node.js project
- Why I’m Giving Up Everything for Flutter
- Understanding Hyperledger Composer Query Language
- How to Make an AWS S3 Static Website With SSL
- Introduction to Recurrent Neural Networks in Pytorch
Design is what you feel when you see it
- The Meaning of Design Is up for Debate. And That’s a Good Thing
- Designing Jank-Free Apps, How Designers Can Help Prevent Visual Glitches in iOS Apps
- Why are we hooked to social media?
- An exploration of visual indicators in real life, Extending UX and interface design principles beyond digital products
- FontDrop! Use it to know everything about your font.
- Web Accessibility 101: Design for All People, Not Most
And there is Videos
Another week, another bye.