“Hey guys, did you hear about this obscure technology called ‘Blockchain’ that is up and coming now? Like literally no one knows about it right now! I’m gonna build Blockchain application now and make billons soon.” — Someone in 2016
But almost no one succeeded in making a monetizable blockchain application yet and Gartner says — “More than three quarters (77%) of CIOs surveyed said their organisation has no interest in the (blockchain) technology and/or no action planned to investigate or develop it”
Well okay, we’ll see where blockchain is going, but for now I’m gonna consider myself a ‘BLOCKCHAIN ENTHUSIAST’ from now on, so that’s cool.
- The Origins of “Artificial Intelligence”
- How To Copyright And Trademark A Logo
- How To Sell The Problem Before Selling The Solution
- How I Burned 10 Million Dollars So You Don’t Have To
- Using The Old Mac OS Is Pure Zen
- How to keep your Instagram active?
- Top 10 errors from 1000+ Ruby on Rails projects (and how to avoid them)
- Code Less, Think More… Incrementally!
- Ruby on WebAssembly
- Good Code vs Bad Code in Golang
- How to Write Better Unit Tests in Go Using Mocks
- Swift tips & tricks
- MemConn: an in-memory network stack for Go
- On User Interface Development: appending to the event log
Is Privacy still cool?
- Front-End Developer Handbook 2018
- Why Privacy Is The Internet’s Most User-Friendly Feature
- Dear Developer, The Web Isn’t About You
- 2018 reform of EU data protection rules
- An Introduction to the Genesis Block in Ethereum
- Creating Your First Blockchain with Java. Part 1.
- On sharding blockchains
- Walmart Is Getting Suppliers to Put Food on the Blockchain
- mist, Mist. Browse and use Ðapps on the Ethereum network.
- Beginner’s Guide to deploying your Blockchain in IBM Bluemix
- 5 things you didn’t know about blockchain
- naivechain, A blockchain implementation in 200 lines of code
- How China Leapfrogged Ahead of the United States in the Fintech Race
- The 15 Rules Every UX Designer Should Know
- Reinventing the UX
- Creating with a Design System in Sketch: Part Six [Tutorial]
- Move to library Sketch Plugin
- Gamification in Design - Part One
- The Evolution of Graphic Design
- 7 Tips for Creating a Time-Saving Design for Users
- 5 top tips for speedy learning
Self-titled Blockchain Enthusiast